no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Cleveland Trip II

I have been busy since I came back from Cleveland. It is a study break now. =P

The second day in Cleveland is pretty relaxing. (no, I didn't get to see LB James.) But I got to see the stadium he played in. HaHa.

We start our tour pretty early in the morning. Not as early as the tour company, but I am used to wake up early now. In the morning, when no one is around, we took a walk at the lake-shore of Lake Erie. It is not a question that the lake is so much more bigger than Lake Ontario. It even feels like bigger than the ocean sometimes. The view is pretty empty and wide, and the wind is very comfortable. Compare to HK, it is a lot more peaceful and relaxing.

Cleveland is a quite city. We didn't see any busy people or anything going on in the city. We went to the Town city center almost 12pm, and the stores are not really open yet. I guess US people are lazy at times.

Then we went to the National park close to Cleveland, Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The park doesn't seem big to me. We drive it around in 30min. There are a few small falls there, they are in the forest. It is pretty impress to see those neat falls around by trees. I am a stress out city person. Walking and breathing in trees is always relaxing.

Our last designation is outlet mall, of course.
Canadian currency is still pretty high up, it is still worthy for us to shop in US.
(I don't think I should comment on my shopping experience. haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment