no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

World Expo

I am not fortunate enough to attend any of the World Exposition yet.
This one in Shanghai will last a few months. If I am lucky enough, maybe I would go and take a look. I am not there to see around the world, I am more toward to the entire organization of this expo.

I saw news on TV another about the Expo.
I was disappointed at the people and the organization. Not mentioning the time people has to spend on waiting, four hours for some of the exhibition? For the people who couldn't get the booked ticket, they are overreacted. I understand the frustration, but I don't think it is necessary to lose manners,especially when you know you are on camera.

It is supposed to be a pleasant event, a good opportunity for people to have fun. If the result is opposite, against the initial purpose of the event. The event would be a failure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment