no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

How to train your dragon

I usually do not like to watch cartoons, but since the rating of this movie is that great, I give it a shot.This movie did not disappoint me, it turns out better than I thought. The entire story line, theme, tricks and graphics are all pretty good. I would rate this movie 8 out of 10.I guess there is a reason the movie maintain the top box position.

I like the message of this movie.
We all live in our own world. When others comes, we usually first get suspicious and challenge them first. If we try to get to know and understand them instead, the world will be more peaceful. We cannot live on our own, the world becomes boring that way anyways. It is a good thing to welcome and accept others. Our world is bigger and acceptable than we thought.

There is a lot more message in the movie. It seems simple and obvious to people, however, how many of us actually doing what we should do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment