no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Iron Man II

I didn't watch Iron Man I in theater. I saw the trailer of Iron Man II, then decided to watch Iron Man I. When it comes to movie series like this, I think it is better to get an idea before watching the movie.

I went to watch the movie a week after it comes out. Maybe I went on a Friday afternoon, before work ended, there are not many people in the theater. However, there was a group of kids seat behind us and talking very loud. I personally really do no like this kind of behavior. Not mentioning it is not polite at all, they are lack of the basic consideration for other people in public.

Lets go back to the movie.
I would give a pretty high rating to this movie and I think it is one of the movies that is worth it to pay that $12 dollars. The explosion and fighting scenes need the sound system to make it become appealing, just like 2012. I still like Robert Downey, he fully illustrate the arrogance of the iron man. 

The character Ivan Vanko represents the bad side of human being, just like the other superhero stories. I am not saying what Tony Stark did was correct, at least he is not hurting people. Vanko decided to damage the city just to satisfy his own arrogance.

Humans are selfish. I always know that. It is understandable that sometimes you would have to hurt some people in order to get what you want. It is reality. However, there is balance. I still think it is inappropriate hurt someone intentionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment