no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Extreme Fitness I

This is the first time I paid and joined a gym membership. We used to have a quite nice gym in Western, but I was never motivated to go. After I come back to Toronto, I realized how out of shape I am, I think it is time for me to take care of myself.

Health and time is all we have. I do not want to regret when I get sick. After all, it is a good habit to have a routine life style. Especially working as an OL, the muscles gets sore when I maintain the same position for a long period time. It is necessary to get some exercises done.

The gym I joined is named Extreme Fitness. I went yesterday for my first assessment. Actually, they seem pretty professional. They explained the structured body shaping program, how the BMR work and so on. Heh, I realized how little I know about a human body. It is still not too late to know about it.

This is something new for me. I think it would be a good experience. I will try different class and training later on, see how it goes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment