no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

First Horse Riding

This is my first time I try horse riding. When I first got to the farm, I was kind of worries. It is dirty, all the flies and dusts are around. It wasn't a good impression. I am personally scared of animals. I was worried when I first got close to the horses. Of course, I was scared that I would get hurt from riding as well.

It turned out so much better than I thought. After I learned how to control the horse and tried to communicate with her, it is actually pretty fun. I wasn't sure how long was the horse ride, but it was definitely fun. I realize how important it is to communicate with this animals. They are animals, just like humans. They feel, they listen, they communicate, no difference with humans. No question that they live with different habit and environment than humans, however, they are still lovely.

This experience let me realize how city person I become after all these years. I used to like nature so much when I was younger. Animals are part of food chain, we all need each other. I guess I shouldn't be scared of animals anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment