no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Month of June

It is June again... as my cousin said, I am getting old again.
It is been a busy year, but I know the upcoming year is going to be even busier and more tiring. I rather have a try now than regret ten years later that I didn't give a try now.

I am going to update my new job for a bit.
Yes, being the newest and the most junior employee in the company, it is very stressful and worrying. I am always too afraid to leave on time, always the first one get to office, always worried to make mistakes, always take short lunch (even I have assignments due on the date.)...
However, I am thankful that all seniors in the company are nice. They are all willing to teach me and help me out. They wouldn't mind to give me some hints and reminders. Plus, after two weeks of work, I am finally getting a hand of the work.

I did bookkeeping, tax returns..now I am getting to compilation and review engagements. It is a lot of work but I appreciate the opportunity that the partner provides.

PS. I think doing exercise after work is a good stress release. I have been going to the gym after work everyday, it is quite useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment