no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

First day of work

Today is the first day of my new job. It is actually more stressful than I thought. I actually have to go work out after work to relieve some stress. Too bad the traffic stop me making the Yoga class, otherwise I think Yoga would be more effective on relieving stress.

Maybe the work is not as stressful as it seems. I guess it is the first day, I am pretty nervous. Compare to the people worked there for a long time, I feel like I have so much to catch up. They know so much more than me, it is going to take me a while to catch up their work pace. This is the first time I feel tiring to work and study at the same time. After all these years, this is the first time I am not sure if I can handle it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment