no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Three things you should not wait

I read an article from another day. The article indicates three things you should not wait in your life, I believe it is kind of true.

1. Dream
       I guess most people would agree with this one. You should pursue your dream whever you can, shouldn't wait until it is too late. People tend to struggle with living on daily basis, forget what they want from the very beginning. We always wait because we thought we still have time. What if we don't?

2. Family
       We assume family would always be there for us, we always take so much from family. When we get something from other, we would give back. When we get something from family, we take it as granted. Maybe there is one day, family is not gonna be available for you anymore. When you realize, there if nothing left there.

3. Poverty
       I never really understand it. The article said if we wait, we get used to be poor so that we won't look for better life anymore. I am not sure about this one because I don't see how a person get used to being poor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment