no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Thoughts from Yoga

Finally, it becomes a habbit. I go to yoga class every week now. My boss knows, my co-workers know, so that they won't keep me for work on that day.

The recent HK news about Sausantong closing their yoga place due to the less popularity of yoga in HK now days. Yoga used to be very popular in HK with all those yoga classes and stores. Now they are all closing down. I understand people follow trends and try different new stuff, especially Asians. I am not going to lie, Canadians are like elephants, very slow in everything. They are slowly reacted to fashion, technology... etc. However, from viewing it from another perpsective, they are more stable and less risky. They usually make decision for a long term goal, which results less waste in a way.

I did not try yoga until recently joined a gym membership. I actually think it is a good activity and worth my time to do it every week. If you want to get a good result from one thing you do, you have to put in time, effort and committment. I do not think I lost weight from doing yoga. (I don't think you are supposed to anyways.) However, I do feel my body is more flexible and relaxing after doing it. The muscles are not as tight as before. More importantly, it calms you down while you are doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment