no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Leona Lewis

due to the external environment i grow up with, i listen to all kinds of music. 
asian, black, european, pop, R&B, jazz, rap, dance...etc. 
nothing particular that i like the most, i don't look for specific songs, sometime i just pick and choose the ones that i have opportunity to hear. 
there are only a very few singers would let me pay attention with, and she is one of the them - Leona Lewis.


Leona Lewis is born in 1985,British, rose to fame in the X factor singing contest.
She was the winner of the group 16-24s by then.

Her first album Spirit came out in 2007 and helped her achieve international breakthrough. All 13 songs were amazing. In 2008, Bleeding Love and Better in time  have been plugged  around North America. I have her album in my ipod for over a year, and I never get bored of it. 

Her second album Echo out now, which I have been waiting for a while. Her talented voice and singing technique are all well presented in her song. (hah, I am listening to it when I am writing this, not done the whole album yet so I can't pick favor yet.)



The music in western culture generally takes longer to compose and work on. Quality is so much more important then quantity. I didn't mind waited two years to hear another awesome album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment