no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Bus strike

In HK/China, this almost never happened.
The bus service is completely stopped in this city. There is no any settlemment schedule as well.
No question, a very negative influence on people's daily living.

As a student, it is really impacted honestly.
Maybe I am not the case. I live on campus and I also have a car.
However, to most students they need to figure a way out to get on the campus and it becomes costly.
I am sure it causes tons of inconvience for other people as well.

The bottom line is...
How bad the benefits of drivers would be? How low the wages they are getting now?
Do they not know that working in a public service organization need to be responsible for the public as well? Why are people so selfish? I know it is understandable, everyone was a better life. But there must be another to figure out the settlement.

It is not snowing yet. I can't even imagine when it starts snowing.
People are forced to stay home?

0 comments:

Post a Comment