no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Quotes

I wish everyone enjoyed their lunar new year. I am here to share some quotes, hopefully they will motivate/inspire you in the new year. ^-^"

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be; because you have only one life and one chance to all these things you want to do.

I believe that happy girls are the prettiest. -- Audry Hepburn

I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying -- Michael Jordon

Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen. -- Phillip Adams

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. -- Walter Bagehot
Life doesn't just happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you have given. -- Lil Twist


0 comments:

Post a Comment