no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Wall Street

Today is challenge at work. I was going to have a nice run at gym and relaxing sauna. Then plan changed when a friend called for movie. The movie is named Wall Street - Money Never Sleeps.

This movie is basically about the financial crisis took place two years ago. The story is not told perfectly, yet it is pretty hard to tell the story prospectively. Everyone has a different point of view. I like Shia Saide LaBeo. I watched his shows since he was a kid, and he improved a lot from his last movie. A kid grew up.

I rate this movie 7 out of 10. The script writer done his homework. Since it is pretty hard to tell a full story, I think it would be better to reflect the whole picture from a smaller story. Apparently, this movie is a redone. I never watched the original one and the story actually happened. 

Is "greed good'? a question raised in the movie.

I personally think greed is a good thing at times. It motivates you. However, a person should know what he wants and what is enough for him. It is good to want money and success. However, money and success should not cost everything of yours. There is always balance in life. Do not regret when it is too late.

My theory is... no one really cares about what you want and how much effort you put in. The process does not really matter. It is all about what others want and how you can provide them. If you can offer their demand, they will supply yours. It is business, it is all about the deal. It is the real world.


Wall Street is a dream for me. One day, I want to live a life in New York City. Or maybe I won't even fit in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment