no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Terroni

We went to Terroni in downtown Toronto tonight. Terroni is a traditional Italian restaurant. It is the first time I ever been there. The restaurant is not very big. It has two separated dining rooms and each has different menus. This time, we tried the more traditional side. The menu is in Italian and some explanation in English. Heh, I wish I read Italian. The food is pretty good. Comparatively, the dish size is fairly small but with high quality. Their homemade pastas are very tasty with chewy texture. I would totally go there again.

Today's dinner is to catch up with a friend. She is been traveling in Asia for 8 months. Honestly, I am jealous. For the past summers I had, I never had an opportunity to go anywhere I want. I have been stuck in town and work for all those summers. I have way too many places I want to go,and it is different if I can go now than later years. Unfortunately, I never had a chance. I guess it happens I have a different way to walk with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment