no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Did I do something wrong?

I personally think I like to talk, I like to communicate with people and I like socializing. It is not because I like to get something out of people. Sometimes, I just think it is more fun and easy in certain environments if there is some noise.

I personally think it is alright to have a small talk in between work breaks. I am not a workaholic, I take break between works. I don't think small talks would hurt. However, I got something ignore me into my face today. That did not feel good. I guess it is partially my fault. We are all OT-ing, should of concentrate more. Yet, I thought I could make the atmosphere feels easier and less stressful. I guess I was wrong and it was proved.

I have to let it out because I do not think it is polite and appropriate to ignore a person like that. You may say something to end it, a smile to reply or even just a nod. I just don't think you should just walk by with a extremely dry face and completely ignore a person. I think it was actually very rude. Especially when that person did not do anything to you at all. I couldn't get this out of my mind for the entire night, hopefully I can get over this after the sleep tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment