no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Orlando Disney Trip II – Walt Disney World


I feel like I should spend some blogging on Orlando/Disney city planning and their hotels.
I booked the Disney Port Orleans – Riverside Hotel inside the Disney area. This is because I do not want to spend time and worry about the transportation between hotels, parks and airport. The hotel is pretty old, yet their maintenance is pretty well done. Everything looks simple but long lasting, it is very U.S style. They have large investment contributed for future revenue generation. Unlike the Chinese, they reconstructing instead of maintaining.
The impression of Orlando and Disney World to me is CLEAN. The park, street, hotel. bus…everywhere in the area is very clean. I barely see garbage on the floor. All the trees, lakes, rivers, grass are green and shiny. I understand it is partially because of the weather, Orlando rains a few hours every day. However, I think I could give the credit to management and employees. I see the caretaker holding the sweeper everywhere. On the last day, I see the management people walking around the park with garbage back and the garbage pickup tool. They actually put in the effort to maintain the area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment