no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Orlando Disney Trip I – First Day

I usually do not type in Word first before posting on blog. This is the first time, hopefully, there will be less typo.
This is a four days trip to Orlando Disney. Due to the time constraint, we only went to Walt Disney World in Orlando and outlet shopping. There are other attractions I wanted to go; I guess I would have to wait until my next visit to Orlando.
First day
I choose to fly from Buffalo because the flight ticket is so much cheaper. The flight is around 7am, so I did not sleep at all the night before. I literally left my house at 2am and drove to Buffalo airport. One thing I like about US domestic flights, they are pretty on time. They departed on time; travelled within the schedule time limited and arrived on time. Comparing to my flight to Las Vegas during Christmas time, the security is less intense.
We arrived around 10.30am to Orlando airport. The heat just blew to us right away. I felt the same when I arrived in HK airport. Orlando is summer all year long. I saw those tropical plants all around the place. The airport is pretty nice and organized. All signs are pretty clear, it did not take me long to find the Disney Magical Express (a free transportation that take us to Walt Disney Resorts).
In the afternoon, we went to the Premium Outlet mall in Orlando. Surprisingly, I did not do crazy shopping there. I guess I know there is limited space in my luggage. =P There are more brand name stores in this outlet mall compared to the others ones I went to such as Vegas, Cleveland, Chicago…etc. I saw Swarovski, Burberry, Seiko there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment