no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Convocation

Today is my convocation. It is the first convocation of mine that I attend.
I think it is worth it, even though the whole day is very tiring and I had to wake up at 4am.
If I am not doing my master degree, this would be the only convo of mine, should of take it more seriously.

The entire ceremony went pretty fast and smooth. Western is doing three people on the stage at a time, so the entire thing only took two hours. We just spend a lot of time of taking pictures around the campus. After all, Western got a pretty nice campus.
Actually, I have never seen Western in so much green before. I always only spend fall and winter there, I only saw snows...

Congratulation to all graduates!!! It took us four years to get to today after all. We all deserve the honor and celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment