no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

earthquake

This is the first time I experience earthquake.
I was having lunch and I felt the whole room was shaking. It was not really done, and it was not that serious. I didn't think it was that big of deal until everyone freaked out in my office. I guess I never think Toronto would have an earthquake.I didntt really think this small shake would become a big deal.

Then I called my dad, he is the first and only one I thought of to call. I guess it is true that you think of the most important people when it comes to death or live.

This earthquake comes from Ottawa. Apparent there is a fault line in east coast of Canada near St. Lawrence river that I didn't know. To me, it just became another topic to talk about in the office now. People who work in an office would understand what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment