no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

The Hurt Locker

I think this movie became all famous and well known now, since it just won a couple awards in the Oscar Academy. I didn't watch this movie because I am not really into war films. Yet, since it won some awards I feel I should watch it.

It took me a while to finish this movie.
I will be honest, I didn't really like the movie much. I think for the people who like war films, it might be better for them. I personally don't like wars scenes and those motions much. Actually I should judge since I am very biased.

I think Avatar is better. At least the story line is more vivid and the scenes are more appealing. Heh, is it true that Avatar didn't win because it is against the government?

0 comments:

Post a Comment