no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

The bounty hunter

It is a romance comedy movie.
The movie trailer was pretty appealing with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Budtler in it. Unfortunately, before I went watch it, I have been told the movie is not that great. Therefore I went into the theater with a complicated mood. >0<

If you do not expect an awesome movie, you should be satisfied.
It is kind of funny, with some funny scenes. There is some kind of action involved. Also, there are two super stars casting in the movie.
However, nothing is well done. Not mentioning the entire story is predictable and not interesting. Storyline, filming, scenes, including the acting are not well done. When all the components only has a 6 or 7, the entire movie would becomes a 3 or 4.

I personally do not think it is worthy to see the movie in the theater. I went because I was stressed out and really need a break from all the overloaded work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment