no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

alcoholic effect

Yes, I go to a party school.
Our idea is work hard and play hard.
It doesn't sound reasonable when I say I have never been drunk.
It is actually true. All the events, parties, clubbing I went, I have never been drunk once.
The worst I get is tipsy.

I believe alcohol does make people relax and tell something from the heart.
Hehe, because I was never drunk, I have always control myself to do something I would of regret of.
There are some stuff you would say or do when alcohol influence your decision, even through you know for a fact you shouldn't say or do it. Maybe you mean it, maybe it is the real you, may be not.

be careful, don't do something you would regret of even you are drunk.
or simply just don't get drunk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment