no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

journal 節选

Counting down.. two more weeks and I am free from this year.
However, it is going to be insane two weeks.

People are done with CFA exams yesterday. Hope you guys all done well on it.
With a passing rate 30-50%, I wished all of you good luck. The reality is cruel, but I still wish you all the best. Maybe I couldn't say it directly, but I have always wanted you to have the best.

I won the an award on a strategy competition. What a surprise!
I have never been ambitious, I never aimed to win something. I just worked my way through. Stuff like this would cheer me up and motivate me to work I guess.

December has arrived a week ago. 2009 is going toward the end.
I just realize, the whole 2009... I havn't really slow down and think.. maybe I should do it over the holidays.
There is some stuff that need to be sorted out.

Just read an article about time management, do the important stuff first, not the urgent ones. Silent time helps you to clear up your mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment