no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Las Vegas trip III

Day 3

I booked the bus tour to Grand Canyon.
The bus tour took 12 hours in total. The ride was not as bad as I thought. Maybe I just fell asleep.

First we visited Hoover Dam. It was just a photo stop. Maybe I am not the type of people interested in such construction. I didn't feel much except for it is just big. Yet, I am sure whoever build this in the 1930s had a very hard time there.

Then we drove to Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was not something as I expected. It is basically all rocks. On the way, we saw some plant named Joshua Tree. It is a pretty cool plant grow in dessert. You would only find in Grand Canyon area.

We have been to a couple villages there. No water, people have to buy water and put them in tanks. Very very small and simple. Heh, I couldn't live there myself. It is a REAL village.

We went to sky walk. Only 128max people can be on that glass deck at a time. We spent quite a bit of time to line up there. When I look down the canyon from the glass. Surprisingly, it was not as bad as the time when I was in sears tower. Maybe because it was all rocks, nothing is moving down there.

It doesn't really matter if I like it there. It is a nature, a pretty big thing made by nature. It is worthwhile to go and take a look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment