no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Las Vegas trip II

Day 2

Mandalay Bay has a very nice pool set. It was cold, but they still kept one of them open.
We went to swim and the massage pool in the morning. It is actually very relaxing and comfortable to swim in the morning and fresh you up. I guess I understand why those rich people in the huge house do so now. 

After that we went to walk around the hotel and the strip for a bit. Then we started to go to Las Vegas premium outlet mall. There are too many brand names there. I can't really count, it was such an amazing place to do Christmas and other shopping.Well, we didn't end up have the opportunity to walk through all the stores.

I didn't buy much, hard to believe eh? I kept myself under control this time. =p

At night, we went to Bellagio to have a dinner Buffet. According to a Chinese newpaper in Toronto, it was one of the best ones in Vegas. We lined up for a good 90min (maybe more than that). The dinner is ok, good variety. If I have rate it, I rate 7/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment