no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Zookeeper

It is summer time, there are many good and popular movies out there. Since I am behind on movies for two months, I can only watch something that my friend have not watched. Here, Zookeeper is the one we picked. It is a comedy movie, average. Do not have much comment about it because there is not much special or memorable from this movie. There are some funny scenes, but not enough to make me laugh for the entire time. The story is not new, the idea reminds me of Night at the museum when the animals start talking to humans. Overall, I rated 4/10. It is really a dl movie.

However, there is still some idea you may get out from this movie.
Do not try to be someone that you are actually not. It is not worth it to try too hard to be someone you are not, do something you don't like in order to impress someone else. Your happiness is more important than anything else, life is short.

PS. 看到你們幸福我真心的替你們高興。正因爲看到你們的開心,覚得這世上還有開心的事,我的不開心已變的不算是甚麽。谢谢!

0 comments:

Post a Comment