no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Harry Potter - it all ends

50 days count down to UFE...
However, since there are two days left to prep school, we went to see Harry Potter today. Honestly, I am not a big fan of Harry Potter personally. I didn't like the fact that it is super long and not very finding the story interesting. While everyone is talking about it, it is not a bad choice to watch it.

I did not watch the entire series of Harry Potter nor read the books. I will evaluate the movie on its own for this one I just saw.

First of all, I like the fact that this one is not super long and the director did not make the movie longer than necessary. The movie turns out better than I thought, the plot is pretty tight and no breaks in between. I watched the movie in 3D again. I actually like it, compare to the previous one I watched in 2D. I guess it is worth it to watch Harry Potter in 3D because of all those graphic effects. It is a pleasure to enjoy the graphics for this movie.

There is not much to talk about for the actors and actress. However, I found the ending kind of weird and not fit into the entire story. The "# years after" scenes are not really necessary. I think the ending should be more creative than that. Overall, I rate this movie to be 7/10.

PS. I was lucky... now i should work extra hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment