no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Queen Street

I went shopping in downtown Toronto today. i didn't go to a mall or anything indoor. I really appreciate the nice sunshine outside today after six months of winter and three weeks of rain. Today is pretty warm, I can finally wear my short. ^o^ As I said, people don't appreciate what they have everyday, they tend to take it for granted. When the nice weather comes after a long winter, you will appreciate it more.

Queen streets is a shopping district in downtown. It is like Bloor Street, but instead of all the big brand name store, they have some designer stores in the area. In general, I like to shop on the street better than shop in a mall, especially this nice weather. It reminds me of HongKong, you get more feeling of the city.

I see a few interesting things on the street today. First, I see two little boys singing for money on the street. They are actually not bad, lots of potential. Then, I see this Miss. Canada walking on the street with a bunch of followers. It was creating a whole scene in the middle of the street. At the end of the district, there is a performance of magic show. This is the street culture in downtown. I am a typical uptown girl, sometimes I figure I should head downtown more often instead staying in this nice and safe neighborhood for too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment