no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Hangover II

Yesterday was the opening day for this movie. It is a sold out movie. The theater was packed when we go in and there was a pretty long line up when we exit the theater. I believe it was because the rating for Hangover I is good, people have high expectation for Part II.

The story is basically the same as Part I, the setting is different from the previous one, Bangkok instead of Vegas. The characters and story line is pretty much the same, meaning everything in the movie is expected. I would say the first one is better because there is more surprises in the movie. Part II is still funny, with different jokes. Remember, this movie is rated R.

I will rate this movie 4/10 and I won't recommend watch this movie in the theater. It is a good one for relaxation and have a laugh. Don't expect too much, so that you don't get disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment