no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Tax season kick off

Here it comes.. tax season.
This is the peak season for public accountants. Personal tax filing is due on the 30th of April every year in Canada. Individuals should receive their personal tax receipts by the end of March. I realize some other accounting firms start OT since Jan/Feb. Our firm starts this week. This means.. 12hr working shift started and Saturday becomes a workday...

This is my first official tax season, working full time. I am worried. Efficiency counts every minute, there will be a lot of stress. I am going to cross my finger from now on. It is more than a tax season for me because my study timeline hits me as well. Counting down 3 months left to SOA, I really should study my technical material. PASS is all it matters...

0 comments:

Post a Comment