no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Last day of SOA prep

Today is last day of SOA prep. I can see people are starting to procrastinate. Let's just say a group of four of us. One was completely not coming, two left halfway of class, I stayed for the entire class. However, honestly I wasn't really listening for the last 45 minutes. >/< There are less people from class to class. There are more and more people leave early. I don't think it is because all of us think we are smart and don't need to listen. It is just there is still some time until the SOA. The stress have not hit yet, so we are still slacking off. That is just human, we won't work until stress and deadline hits. Who says stress is not a good thing? =P

Nevertheless, last day of class also tells the fact that I should really start my own studying schedule. I was planning the calendar. I only have literally 100 days left to my SOA exam. Besides that one month training in June, I have only two months to study and one of them are during tax season. Technically, we don't really have much time left. Hopefully I would be able to stick with my study plan this time.

PS. praying for Japan, praying for Tokyo. There are many ways to donate and help out. Please help out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment