no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Ridiculous service

I personally believe that trust plays a big part of a business relationship. If I put down deposit, personal information to reserve for certain product, I make a reasonable assumption that the vendor should reserve/hold the product for me until I make the rest of payment and sign the official contract.

It is true that there is an akward period between negotiation and contract signed. However, the relationship between business partners should be built base on trust, especially when some physical guarantee is given. I found this is ridiculous to sell what I reserve to someone else without notifying me at all. I don't care if it is a mistake or other reasons. I am not satisfy with this kind of service. This kind of mess only ruins the business reputation and relationship. No more business ever again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment