no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Social Networking tools

I banded facebook from my list for a while. Ever since I realize how much time I wasted on facebook and how much privacy exposure on facebook, I stopped going on facebook. I am not saying facebook is not a good thing, I would still go on if I have to. However, I am not addicted to it anymore. I would admit facebook is a good tool of social networking. It is not the first one, but it is a successful one without a doubt.

Recently I play with twitter. I never have it because I don't like to stalk people. After I installed it, twitter changed my view. People (at least the people I follow) don't really post the stupid stuff as I thought. I get quite a bit of information from twitter, new and fast information. It is pretty impressive. There is a Chinese version of twitter as well. It is interesting to see two complete different kind of people social networking. The content and perspective of theirs tweets are very different.

My colleague said 90s are heavily rely on technology. I guess it is understandable. You just have to use technology wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment