no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

No Strings Attached

This is a movie just came out this Friday. It is romance, comedy movie. I picked it because I liked the Proposal.

Compare to the Proposal, I think Proposal is more successful in all perspectives, script, funny actors...etc. The theme of No Strings Attached is good, but most the funny scenes linked to sex jokes. Sometimes, it is not even that funny. The story is about this girl starts off a friends with benefit relationship with this guy because she doesn't want any commitment, and she ends up fall for him. This is not a new/interesting story. Everything is predictable and I won't feel bad if I miss part of the movie.

Girls are not strong or independent even they appear to be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment