no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

The Green Hornet

I watched this movie the other night.
I think this is Jay Chou's first holywood movie. I didn't go for him, I went because friends picked it. Since I didn't expect much from the movie, I didn't really get disappointments as well. Honestly, I like Jay Chou's music but not his acting. Surprisingly, his English is not as bad as I have been told.

Back to the movie...
This is a funny movie. There isn't much story but I like the funny parts. I watched on a weekday, it is a pretty relaxation after work. You can laugh off a lot of stuff. Seth Rogen is pretty funny, he uses he chubbiness pretty well in the movie as well. I would rate this movie as 6 out of 10.
The story line goes from the son hates the father to finally understands and likes his father. It is a reminder. We should cherish people around us, before it is too late. We just need to communicate before misunderstanding happens.

Lastly...
I am having a good day... I passed. =) 2/3 to go..

0 comments:

Post a Comment