no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Sherlock Holmes


I just finished watching Sherlock Holmes.
The movie just came out on the Christmas day of 2009, quite new. We were going to watch Avatar, but it was sold out. Yest, on a Tuesday night at 10.15pm, it was sold out. and it is a movie been out for almost two months.  >_<

It was an interesting movie. It would not be my favor, but acceptable.
As my friend commented,  it is pretty much predictable. There is a lot of actions in the movie, more than I expected. Compare to the movie, I like the stories. I still remember the times when I was a kid, my dad told me stories about Sherlock Holmes. Being a kid was good, full of imagination.

If you like those 19th century setting movie. I think this movie is good for you.

hopefully, I would be able to catch Avatar next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment