no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Day Off

I generally have a Friday off in school days.
I didn't go home this week, went shopping and relaxing with a friend yesterday.
We have been out for a good 10 hours.
- a long and satisfying lunch (I only got a tropical salad, but still very fulfilling)
- shopping in two malls (actually the only two malls in London). I spent quite a lot on clothing and other random stuff.
- a huge (for me) and delicious eel rice 

I usually don't record a journal like this. This kind of relaxing is the most typical ones, nothing special or interesting at all. However, this kind of typical relaxing activities sometimes is the most convenience and relaxing ones. Unlike traveling, has other stuff to concern about during process.

我總認為,人生苦短。反正都是苦的,只要有機會,也應該讓自己放松一下。

0 comments:

Post a Comment