no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Victoria Day long weekend trip


Victoria day is a Canadian holiday, which celebrating Queen victoria's holiday. It is an informal mark of summer coming. For all these years in Toronto, I always do something for fun... BBQ with friends during high school, family trip for recent years. We use to play fireworks, and I realize that the Canadian fireworks can never compare to HK ones, so we decide to skip that. Last year, I went to Mont Tremblant. This year we went further to the states.

Four days trip to the states is very tight, but then I saw a lot. It is tiring, but it is worth it. 本想用中文寫的,但那至少要一個小時。明天還要上班,還是不要浪費時間了。這次的行程已經夠累的了。

Day 1 (Toronto -> Boston)
That was a long ride. Ten hours on the bus is not very fun. However, the ten hours became worth it once it got to Harvard University. The town Cambridge is small but very neat. Maybe partially because it is spring time, everything seems refresh. The streets are very tiny, just as HK and NY. Yet, they are all well organized. The Harvard campus is not huge. Compare to Western, it could be even smaller. I actually like the architecture of Western better. Nevertheless, if I could, I still hope I study in Harvard instead. =P Undergrad is too late now, therefore MBA is the next goal. (how come that sounds like an unrealistic dream? ><)

Quincy Market in Boston is pretty nice. I don't think it is that special to me because I am from Asia. North America does not get much of that kinds of market. Clothing there doesn't need to pay sales taxes, which is very rare and beneficial to us. There is a street of food, very diverse. Heh, that is the U.S culture, diversity. to be continued.... (yes, many pictures are taken. but they are still sitting in my camera.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment