no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

home time

what is your definition of home?
an immigrant like me took a while to find my own standard. for me, home is wherever my parents are. when they come to pick me up, i smell "home". it doesn't matter how much arguments you have, doesn't matter how much mistake. home is where would accept you and forgive you in anyway. it is the only place.

knowing that so many people might be good with the people outside, but always have argument with families. it is understandable that being impolite to your family, because you take them as granted. however, you know that they are the only ones love you no matter what.

spend more time with you family if you could. don't let yourself regret after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment