no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

work through the way


today is a busy day. school, work, info session...as usual. realizing my life is pretty repetivie and boring. i think a lot of people are like me, at least the people around me. i know that, a blog is worth to read, to follow because it is interesting, it is unique. people like to read about other's unique experience because they didn't get to have it. i am sure my life is not even a quater interesting as theirs, however i am working on the way i chose.
there are some people in this world write stories, and some people read stories. so far.. i have been reading stories, but i want to write my own stories later on. compare to those dramatic lives, i am pretty consistent and smooth. there are something i experience, i thought it is tough, it is difficult. nevertheless, it is not at all. i like this quote.."when you think your life is difficult, ask yourself, compare to what." i am lucky, i have my parents to give me the best and provides the easiest way as possible to let me walk though. i understand parents won't be there and help me forever. in fact, everyone comes to this world by himself and will leave the world alone eventually. we should learn to be independent and create out own path of life.
知道自己是溫室的花朵,從不堅強。但是,總想試著去獨立,去自強不息。不想永遠住在父母的保護傘裡,明明知道跌倒很痛,甚至差點就爬不起來了。但是,人總是要長大的,跌倒了不能總是找媽媽,遇到問題要自己解決。
確定了的路就好好走下去,比起其他人即使今天更辛苦,流更多的淚,心更痛,相信總有一天會有回報的,總有一天會覺得這一切都是值得的。人生應該抱有希望。今天的我,即使不相信,但依然渴望奇跡。但這世界是沒有童話的,人還是實濟些好。

0 comments:

Post a Comment