no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

First post - Introductory

This is the first post of this No Regret Blog.
The purpose of creating this blog is that I want ensure myself live a life without regret.
I personally believe that regret is the worst emotion in the world. All the other negative emotions, such as depress, anger can be recovered. However, we cannot do anything about regret, because we cannot overwrite the past. In here, I want to be a true me. Maybe no one would ever read this blog, which could be a good thing, so that I can express everything here.
I do not we can eliminate regret in our lives, yet we can at least try our best to avoid it. So, our lives would be more meaningful when we look back after years.
I believe there is destiny, but I also believe we can make decision for our own lives. After all, we only live for ourselves at the end. Before we make a decision, be considerate. The decision may change our lives ultimately, it may lead us to a complete direction of life. Nevertheless, once we make the decision, we are responsible for it and should walk through it.

這世上有各種各樣的藥能醫各式各纇的病,惟有後悔是無藥可治的。
人總有猶豫不覺的時後,但一旦做了決定,就應該有承擔,對自己的決定負責。
自己的路應由自己選擇,也正因為是自己選的,所以要好好走下去。



0 comments:

Post a Comment