no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

responsibility


"Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills."

i was reading char blogger today. the article
每人要為自己投資負責 is pretty good, at least i agree with it. not just investment, everyone should be responsible for the decisions they made.

three years ago, i made that decision. supposedly, the decision would change my life. looking backward, it did affect my life a lot. maybe it changed my view of life, my characteristic and my direction of life. i still don't know if the decision was correct, yet i am not regret. it doesn't matter whom i went for, i cannot blame anyone. as i said, i am responsible for the decision i made, so as everyone.

即使再不想回首過去,它仍然存在。沒有過去,就不會有今天的自己。
既然不能改變,那就
好好接受。


0 comments:

Post a Comment