no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

weekend


I guess I am getting lazy, haven't write blog for a couple days.
It has been a busy weekend, but fun I guess. My friend came visit from Waterloo, we went to clubbing and the caisa fashion show. Today, I made the first chocolate mousse cake in my life. I just summarize my whole weekend.

I guess I will focus on the fashion show. It is a student made event, almost the biggest event in the Asian community of Western. The whole production is actually pretty good and well organized. I am sure all the executives and models contribute a lot of effort into it. The whole show turned out pretty good. It is not perfect. However, when we comment on it, think about it from a different perspective. If it were you, would you be able to do a better job? The scene takes five minutes or less, it seems easy. Yet, that five minutes takes more than fifty hours to practice and prepare.

The director and the president made a speech. They did give my some thoughts. We are the same age, but I am not as good as them, not as ambitious and passionate. I am sure they all doing well in school, and they still produce something meaningful and memorable. I guess it is not too late, I should try to do something memorable too. It is more motivated when you actually accomplish something. I do not think I would be able to get that from being an accountant. I guess I need to find some other way to achieve that.

I wasn't planning to talk about my cake, but I want to. For the longest time, I want to make a chocolate mousse cake, ever since four years ago I think? Finally, I get a chance and time to do it. It doesn't mean anything anymore, not for anyone. It is just for myself. I need to move on, live my own life. I think everyone should learn to live for themselves, as my favorite author said so.

We all need to love ourselves.

*I will try to type some Chinese next blog. It takes time.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment