no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend just past, and I am very enjoy with my four work days week. I am not a tranditional Canadian, I don't really have family reunion and turkey on my dinner table. However I really like the long weekend because of it.

Thanksgiving is during the fall time, same as this year. My family tradition is to see maple leaves. I pretty much go see maple leaves with family every year around this time. I never feel anything special about it, it comes normal to me. This year, I feel something different. You may not like this kind of boring family trips when you usually have it, but you will feel weird when you don't do it. I am glad I still have a chance to do it, when it is not too late to realize the good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment