no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

90 days count down

Today is 90 days to my CKE exam in January.

People who did their CA exams before talked about all different kinds of methods and recommendation to help you go through the exam. Hopefully, I would be able to talk about it too. (That means I pass it. =P)
The method I am using right now is keeping a routine. I study an hour from Monday to Thursday in the morning before work, hopefully I absorb more in the morning than the tiring time after work. My goal is to catch up (at least 80%) with all readings and exercise I do in prep program every Sunday. Starting in December, I will take three weeks before my exam to do practice MC questions.


Study tasks to be completed
  • read competency map
  • carefully reading CICA handbook (accounting and assurance)
  • detail studying prep course material
  • full understand all MC in prep course material
  • review university notes in auditing, tax, accounting and finance
  • complete practice MC booklet provided by ICAO
  • complete practice MC booklet provided by DCS
now.. I really hope I will be finished all of above in 90 days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment