no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

uggs

Uggs, an Australian brand boots, is famous for cozy and warm, with sheep skin materials.
actually, uggs is been popular for a couple year, more than five years.

I will be honest. I never like the style of uggs. it is plain, pretty much like a container. there is no beauty or any shoe style at all.

nothing should be judged by appearance. i agree with it. however, shoes are shoes, appearance is one of the selling points. of course, i agree with most of the comfy and practical shoes don't look good.

i am writing about uggs for a few reason.
1. Yes, I just got one, and it is the most classic one too. nothing fancy or pretty, just really practical. After all these years, I couldn't insist my initial opinion to the end. OR... maybe it is way too cold here, and i am getting too old handle it. >_< really need a pair of warm boots. I wore it today, even only with socking, I didn't feel cold at all. The first I don't mind taking extra steps outdoor. I guess I can understand why those girls will never want to take that off now. haha
2. uggs price is pretty high. I mean, it is not a high end product, but for typical consumers USD$200 a pair of boot is pretty expensive. (i know i spent so much more than that on boots every winter >.< i shouldn't say that.) However, this time, I bought it online. I only paid $100 inclusive. No worries, I got the product and wore it, it is a real one. In my opinion is that online stores do not need to pay for retail store expenses, they have room to price lower. Since there is no difference, I would suggest to buy stuff online. Of course, I agree the whole shopping experience would be different. No more fancy renovations to look at.
3. Since i couldn't hold my thought to the end. I want to at least think I made the correct decision about this change of mind. Other than the fact it is too popular and typical, I mean everyone has one here. I guess it is worth it. At least it keeps me warm and won't get sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment