no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

this no plastic shopping bag topic...

HK just started this no plastic shopping bag today.
Toronto started this a couple days ago.

From my perspective, I do not think there is anything wrong with it.
yes, it definitely brings us inconvenience and change our living habbit.
I bought two pillows another day, I forgot it changes 5cents each plastic bag. Eventually, I had to hold that two queen size pillows and walked around the mall. No wonder it doesn't look nice and seem troublesome. However, it is beneficial to the world, eventually. Why can we just sacrifice a bit of convenience?

I don't think it is necessary for anyone to explain this or argue over it.
It is environmentally friendly. the society is advancing, people need to change.
I just hope people don't play the trick, work on the pre-packagings. It would be the same if you use paper or fabric bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment