no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

OL

OL (known as Office Lady)

ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be an office lady.
I liked to play with stationery, hope to put them into use.
I liked to sit in an office and handle all the documents.
I liked to sign papers and tell the person it's good.

yes, thats because I was a kid. I didn't know how cruel the reality is.

now the real world comes, it is not as easy as you think.
maybe you think sitting in an office, dress pretty, doing paper work are easy tasks.
at least i thought so, i thought it would be easier way to go compare to others.

no, being an OL is not as easy as you think.
there are a lot of stress and work load that others may not know about.

if you like it, then it is worthy to continue.
if you don't, maybe you need to realize that, soon the better.

we should all know what we really want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment