no regrets

if today is the only day you get, how would you like to spend it

Multi-tasking

I always think multi-tasking is a good soft skill, which is transferable in different positions. I was trained to be able to multi-task in all my previous positions. It is good if you can concentrate on certain task one at the time. Yet, it is also necessary to keep yourself observant your surroundings and take care of the all the tasks. In one position, it is not possible to have one task at one time. It is necessary to develop the skill set to manage multiple tasks at the same time.

Around the same time last year, I was 100% concentrated on doing my UFE. It was pretty hard cord back then, even I look at it now. I have never study like that before in my life. Also, I don't think there will be another chance for me to study like that in the future. 

As you grow up, there is a lot more going on your life and a lot more you need to consider. Yes, childhood was simple and happy. Parents will take care of everything for you, everything inside and outside of the house. Now, you have to be responsible for yourself. No one in the real world will forgive you like your parents did. 

You don't really get to focus on one thing at a time anymore. Studying is not everything anymore. Meanwhile, you have to consider family, relationship, career, finance...etc. They are all parts of your life. They are equally important. You cannot really live without any of them. Multi-tasking skill is also important in terms how you handle your life as well.

Of course, not only multi-tasking, prioritize, time management... they are all important. 

Unfortunately, we are not kids anymore. "those years" will be in our memories...

0 comments:

Post a Comment